Sunday, February 28, 2010

Together.


Last week I had a day off and Tyson didn't work until 5pm, therefore, we made a plan to tramp along the Fernhill Loop - a hike right in our neighborhood. Admittedly, I didn't have any real knowledge of this hike. After about forty-five minutes of scooting along a trail in the woods, I was starting to think it was going to be really pretty and nice to be outside, but slightly boring.


When we finally cleared the trees an absolutely stunning view revealed itself. This was our lunch spot - 360 degrees of it.






Sigh, I need to get out more. Apparently there are loads...heaps! of these hikes all over the place. If this is in our back yard, I can't imagine what it will be like on our four-day backpacking trip along the Routeburn Trail in April. Eeek!

1 comment:

suzie sanborn said...

beautiful! so jealous! miss you!
xoxoxoxoxoxo