Thursday, February 19, 2009

squinting.


Seattle has had an unusually glorious winter. Sun after sun after sun after 55 after 53 after 56 degrees. Admittedly, I've been a little bitter about it considering my handicap. On President's Day, Tyson and I spread out a blanket in Volunteer Park and soaked up some vitamin D. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to hop on my bike and zip around the city.

This of course sent me into a classic Andrea moment of over-thinking and planning. Cut to me putting dates on my Google calendar for Spring and yes, Summer, in an attempt to make sure I start doing things I love immediately. Some people don't really like to plan. I love to plan. And to make lists. And to walk around and go running and back-packing and camping and I can't wait until the sunshine is a sealed deal in Spring.

No comments: