Sunday, December 7, 2008

C&W Holiday Party.


My company holiday party was last Thursday. Considering past holiday parties of mine here in Seattle include: The Showbox and Ghostland Observatory at Chop Suey, I was excited to get really dressed up and put on my party shoes. The venue was the PACCAR pavilion at the Olympic Sculpture Park. 80's Band. Great food. All the drinks your heart desired. And a photobooth to capture the progression of the party. It was elegant and really great.

As I walked around introducing Tyson to people he hadn't yet met through other random events, it made me see my company through a new set of eyes. I work for a fantastic agency and I work with great, great people. Not just OK people, but really great people. Amazing how that can make such a difference. I'm not saving the world or anything, but I'm enjoying what I do and who I do it with. And for now, I'm pretty pleased with that*.



*Until my next hair-brained idea to change my entire career. Stay tuned, I'm sure it will be next week.

No comments: