Wednesday, November 16, 2011

List.

I spoke to my mama last night. She rules. At one point she asked me what's on my Christmas list. Oooooh, the can of worms has been opened. On the spot I can never seem to think of anything. But here I am, less than 24-hours later and sure enough I thought of a few things.

+ Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
+ Bossypants, by Tina Fey
+ A subscription to The Week

+ This chunky throw blanket
+ A bottle of Baileys < yum

+ Anything from J. Crew

Really I'm just bummed I'm not going to MN this holiday season. Luckily my bro and I are on a mission to plan the most epic family Minnesota lake adventure for this summer.

What's on your list?

1 comment:

jamieofalltrades said...

I do the exact same thing! My mom asks and I completely draw a blank. Right now some books, new pillowcases and a new bronzer brush are on my list.