Friday, November 18, 2011

Bad Ass.

Let's face it, women rule. I'm working on trying to incorporate a weekly post on bad ass women because: 
A) they are everywhere around me, and around all of you I'm sure of it, and 
B) they inspire me; helping me to realize my potential, to continue going after my dreams and to be proud of who I am.  
c) because I'm so so proud to be a WOMAN!

To kick things off, check out the totally awesome gals in the film, !Women Art Revolution, featured this weekend at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis. If you don't happen to live in Minnie, I checked it out and you can save it in your netflix queue for when its available to ship.


!Women Art Revolution
!Women Art Revolution (!W.A.R.) is a fascinating documentary that combines interviews, artwork, and rarely-seen archival film and video footage, collected over the past 40 years, to detail the evolution of the feminist art movement in the United States from 1968 to the present.
Trailer: 


Speaking of, I have a killer girls' dinner out tonight and I'm getting really excited to wear some lipstick and engage in what is sure to be fantastic banter!

Have great weekends! 

No comments: