Thursday, November 24, 2011

Danke.


Today I am thankful for:

+ My new husband! He is the best!
+ Our incredible whirlwind year, complete with our magical wedding day where I've never felt so much love in every direction as I did in those 12 hours AND our totally BOMB-tastic honeymoon in Greece and Italy.
+ My family << we've had a pretty big year with some health scares, two weddings - one resulting in a brand new sister-who-rules, a boy who now takes the bus, and we're all still plugging along. Livin'.
+ My Grandma, Peg! Of course! Would you expect that I could possibly forget my darling Gma? Nope.
+ Friends. So many friends who care so much and who bring joy to my soul. Really when I say Friends, I mean Family-from-anotha-motha. (Wow I've become odd today, aye?)
+ For sugar. I love you, sugar. You are delicious and make me happy every time I eat you. You and your buddy, Cheese.
+ All the things in my life that make me feel alive: running, laughing, writing, snowboarding, camping + campfires, cooking + eating, traveling, creating and doing all of the above with awesome people who rule.

Oh and for wine. Yum.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: