Monday, January 17, 2011

greedy.

I follow a blog called Greedy Girl, and frankly, I become a greedy girl myself because all the things she is greedy for I become equally greedy.

Like, for instance, this super cool fish necklace:


And are you kidding me with this dress? Amazing.


This gal's effortless-looking style is adorable:


And then there are the inevitable house-envy photos I've collected for inspiration as of late. What I find most irritating is the fact that my style and taste seem to mold and change with each amazing home I stumble across.

I love the kitschy colors and patterns mixed with some modern and industrial pieces in the photo below. Basically, I love the mix represented here, and I feel like I am always pulled in the direction of this "mix-y" style but inevitably I abandon ship to just go for simple and clean.


More like these, which, are totally awesome:::::



I love this bedroom:


Sigh...what I wouldn't give for that sunshine pouring in.


No comments: