Monday, August 3, 2009

Something white.


John was flying in from New York. To Teresa, John was her Anthony Marantino - or gay council - on all things in life but more particularly for last Friday, for the decision on her wedding dress. The girls and I joined Teresa at various points during her five appointments, scattered over the morning and afternoon with drinks in between. Within minutes I was like a little girl playing dress-up. I realized I'd never really been wedding dress shopping before. Not like that...to such epic proportions. Frilly, Poofy or possibly finished with Tulle. It was so fun to grab anything that caught my eye, pile it in the dressing room, and then wait for the moment it pranced down the runway.


Teresa looked gorgeous and nearly every dress seemed to compliment her. I'm not sure how she made her choice, but she did. Wink.

No comments: