Friday, November 30, 2007

Surprise, Jora!



Even though Jora's birthday was yesterday, her family wanted to plan her surprise party during the time that Kesney and I were in town for the holiday. I'm still not totally convinced she wasn't in on the secret, but the party was an absolute success.

I've been friends with Jora since the second grade. She sat next to me in Mrs. Camerote's class. We've done nearly everything together including basketball, volleyball, band, dance, rigging the system so we had every single class together our senior year and studying abroad together our junior year of college. Through the years her sisters have become my sisters and her parents a second set for me, just as mine have been for her.






And here are the three crazy ladies from Hamel. The three of us have been friends since the 5th grade. When we're together its like a wrecking ball through a party. As I think I mentioned in a previous post, we have been separated for the past year: one in Chicago, one in Seattle and another in Hong Kong. But I think we're growing and figuring out why it is we're friends more than ever.

1 comment:

Jora said...

Thanks for the tribute baby!! I absolutely love it, and love you!