Wednesday, December 21, 2011

vintage. aspen.

I saw these photographs on Tomboy Style and it made me wish I could go back in time and snowboard in Aspen back in the day.

Well ok, I suppose there weren't snowboards back then. So I guess I'd have to settle for the Apres ski portion (see below). Fine by me. Having met Tyson in Aspen, I've been back several times and have hugely fond memories of the magical place. Though its not as simple and seemingly "rustic" as it is in these photos (insert celebrities and Gucci), it really is beautiful.

Somehow this led me down a super fun retrospective of skiing style < Can you believe how much things have changed? Check out Jackie O! and other goodies.

I recently bought a new snowboarding jacket. It looks nothing like these two gems below. And frankly I'm kinda sad about it because these are great!
Photos from The Selvedge Yard
Skiing///Snowboarding is so fun with friends! We booked a cabin at Mt Baker for Tyson's birthday weekend in January and I cannot wait.

PS - Its the week before Christmas! I'm sick but spirits are high. Wishing you all a great holiday season!

No comments: