Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanks.

FOR
- A healthy and awesome family.
- Great friends.
- My health.
- An adventure ahead of me, and all that comes with it.
- Tyson.
- Pumpkin cheesecake.
- Beer. Goooood beer. Like Deschutes Black Butte Porter. Yum.
- Tyson's bread.
- Cheese. I love you, cheese.
- Visitors this year in the form of my parents, my mama, my Gma and my lovely girlies Haley and Kristi for their mucho supportive Marathon surprise trip.
- The physical and mental strength I was able to drum to achieve said marathon.
- The trees and beaches and mountains of WA.
- This American Life, with Ira Glass.
- Cooking with Tyson. Cooking or Baking. Anything that involves us chatting over a beer or a glass of wine whilst chopping, stirring, flirting and usually listening to something great on the radio or itunes. Seriously one of my top five favorite things to do in life is this.
- Coffee. I don't who to love more, coffee or beer.
- Cup of Jo blog. Fantastic.
- Vogue magazine.
- Laughing. I really, really love to laugh. And for funny people.
- NYTimes.com
- Running. Running rules!
- Biking. Biking rules!
- Happiness. Happiness Rules.
- My cell phone - the vehicle that connects me to my glorious buddies back in the great state of Minnie!
- Red Light vintage. The best store in all of Seattle.
- The ability to let go. Its really not easy for me. I make lists. I plan ahead. I dream. Dream BIG. And its been a learning experience to let go of all that is "expected" and to derail from the plan that has been my life. But in allowing myself to do so, I've created an opportunity to see a new direction my life could take. I have no idea what that direction is, and THAT is what is so exciting! Its wonderful. Its scary. But its pretty darn exhilarating!

Cheers to 2009. Its been, and will continue to be a great year. I have much to be thankful for and I'm sure this list could swell to so much more. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: