Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Final Recap.Thailand::Bangkok

Chinatown flower market


Dinner at Cabbages and Condoms. A restaurant dedicated to the prevention and support of the AIDS virus. Proceeds go to the cause.



Street art for my friend Lisa


Cruising in our longboat down the Chao Phraya River


The reclining Buddha + other temples + a monk in traditional robing.






I had an incredible trip. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to travel and hope my life continues to be full of culture and learning experiences abroad.

1 comment:

C. Maurice said...

Andrea. Wow. It's been a long time. I was talking with Eric the other day and he said he passed on the link to my blog, which was fine except most of those posts and especially the title of the blog reflected a part of my life that has long since passed.

Seeing your blog, though, and remembering the true reason why I started mine 5 years ago, motivated me to update it and bring it back into the present. Check it out when you get a chance.

http://so-white-it-hurts.blogspot.com/

peace.

Corey