Wednesday, October 14, 2009

30-FUN.

I know birthdays aren't for everyone, but I think they're splendid. Its the perfect opportunity to have a great day. Get a morning coffee. Show up a few minutes late - let's be honest, that's every day. People are generally really nice to you. Its possible a few cards will arrive in the mail and inevitable I'll receive some hilarious and thoughtful texts and phone messages. Basically, its a day where I tend to feel a lot of love. And a spanking machine if I'm lucky. This year, I was lucky.

This year, Tyson through me a birthday party complete with a keg of Pale Ale from Elysian brewery on Capitol Hill. Twenty or so of our friends crammed into my teeny condo and we spent the evening over-consuming my favorite snacks, chatting and playing Jenga.









And as any good birthday should include, they sang Happy Birthday and forced me to crawl underneath everyone's legs as they handed down my bday spankings.


Lindsay and her new home dehydration system is sending homemade fruit roll-ups into the world and I have to say, Thank Goodness. As a birthday gift I received the jar below. By Tuesday they were all gone. More, please.


Thank you to my family and friends for all of the well wishes. I felt very loved!

No comments: