Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Fam.



(minus Aimee in this photo!)
Its always a whirlwind and I squeeze as much as possible into my trips home. While in MN for the annual CSB girls weekend, I had breakfast with my family. They are such a great group and a giant twinkle is added to the mix with Mr. Matthew - my nephew. Everything he says is funny. Attempts are made to capture all actions. And I just wish I could spend more time with him. He knows who I am though, and when you ask him where I live he quickly spouts, "Seattle!". Awww.




Grandma P made the trip in crazy, terrible MN weather. Love her.


People took turns wearing Matthew's Spiderman sleeping bag.



And we had a great breakfast together. Even if just for a few hours, it was good to be home and with family. I miss them!




And if you want to laugh, just press PLAY. This video is the best...and an example of how kids can just make your day in an instant.

No comments: