Friday, June 8, 2012

Whitcomb:::::

Tyson and I decided to have a little date night last night considering it was FREE Thursdays at the Seattle Art Museum and my friend Andy was showing is furniture at a Pop Up shop in Belltown. Andy is the man behind Whitcomb and Company and also the guy I've worked with as an apprentice sporadically over the last few months. I personally think he is a genius but more than that he is just a really, really nice guy. He was featured on Design Sponge in 2011 and soon his furniture will be featured in Martha Stewart Magazine! We spent some time geeking out over that sitting on the very couch below last night. Super exciting! I love when good things happen to good & talented people.

It was fun to bike all around town night-riding and no stop in Belltown would be complete without popping into Shorty's for some pinball and Buck Hunter! A great night with my sweetie. 

No comments: