Monday, January 9, 2012

January.


Wow.
So simple and so effing cute. I can tell I am already shopping for spring/summer fashion. This is not a good sign considering its January.

On the bright side of January, a pack of us headed to Crystal Mountain this past weekend and whizzed down the slopes. Though conditions weren't superb, the group chemistry made up for it. We all had a ball riding/skiing together.

 
 
 

On another note, I've been struggling lately to find some balance. I can't tell you how often I feel sloppily dressed for work or ill prepared for a book club gathering. And I don't even have kids! How on earth am I going to be a good mama* and get ANYTHING done if I can't do it now.

* No I am not pregnant. I just think and obsess about these kinds of things, you know, that don't affect me yet but I have found space in my brain to worry about them. Jesus Christ, Andrea! Stop!

No comments: