Monday, November 8, 2010

Not so much.

Well, as if I need to say it. Here goes: I don't really feel like blogging.

Lately its all, throw a few photos up and call it a day. No thought. No writing. No reflection or message or real creativity.

In my free time or rather, in the time I have designated for writing, I do not have the time to write on my blog at the moment. Or the creative energy. I AM writing. Just not here. And though it actually makes me really sad, I am excited about my other project.

I look forward to a day when I am struck by a little nugget for which I feel inspired to plop onto this space. Let the happy little pecks of the keyboard flow.

1 comment:

Lady Fromage said...

No need to excuse yourself, it's your blog, blog when you feel like it :)

Plus, I've never stopped in before so I am just going catch up on your older posts :)

-Lady Fromage