Thursday, May 17, 2007

golf league


The best organizer this side of the Mississippi, Britt Peterson, has started a golf league. We get together every other Wednesday and this time we golfed the lovely Interbay par 3. Being that I grew up with a best friend who lived on and owned a golf course one would imagine I'd have SOME skill. Nope. I was awful. Because I'm so competitive this would normally prove to be an angry experience for me, but I think the Miller Light helped. Bess and I are signing up for Tennis lessons next month and I can only hope to be a better tennis player. Tennis is a lifelong sport and one I feel I could be slightly better at than golf being I am a ping pong champion. We'll see. I suppose if all else fails, I could bring the Miller Light to the courts too.


No comments: